ACAF students and holders will receive transfer credit toward the online Bachelor of Commerce Degree. This will give an ACAF holder the opportunity to complete CPA prerequisites and an undergraduate degree required for entry into the CPA Professional Education Program (CPA PEP).
- ACAF students and holders may be eligible for up to 27 transfer credits towards AU’s online Bachelor of Commerce undergraduate degree. You may receive additional transfer credit for prerequisite courses taken depending on where and when the courses were taken. A transfer credit evaluation is required and an official transcript from all institutions attended to determine the final amount.
- ACAF students and holders with an approved two-year diploma in business may be eligible to receive up to 87 credits towards AU’s online Bachelor of Commerce undergraduate degree. Transcripts of the college diploma will need to be submitted to AU for assessment. *
- The online Bachelor of Commerce undergraduate degree consists of a total of 120 credits.
- ACAF holders will be required to provide transcripts from CPA Canada showing successful completion of all ACAF required courses.
AU’s transfer credit service allows you to find out how your previous education could be assessed as credit toward Faculty of Business programs.
» Check if your previous credits transfer
* Ontario block transfer amounts granted for diplomas will differ. This information is based on students holding ACAF courses in addition to their diploma course work. If ACAF credits are taken within the diploma then they are not eligible for additional credits beyond the diploma. Please consult with an advisor or check our diploma to degree page for more details on your specific transferability.