Toronto is a commercial, distribution, financial and industrial centre for Canada. Toronto boasts Canada’s busiest economy and demands a large number of business administration positions. Toronto has a diverse economy and provides business administration positions in many different industries. Toronto’s economic diversity means having an MBA opens the door to a wide variety of business administration positions. Along with Canada’s largest economy Toronto is also Canada’s most populated city. This means competition in the job market can be more prevalent compared to other cities. Having an MBA helps standout among the crowd and provides an applicant with more ideal qualifications for business administration positions. If you are already employed an MBA can provide the opportunity for higher compensation and job advancement.
MBA in Toronto
HOW OUR ONLINE MBA PROGRAM WORKS
When applying for the online MBA program at Athabasca University (AU), there are a few different ways you can meet the requirements.
- Having an undergraduate degree plus three years of managerial experience,
- having an accepted professional designation (CGA, CPA, PBA, etc.) plus five years of managerial experience, or
- having eight years of managerial experience.
Or you can take the accelerated entry route if you have:
- an undergraduate degree in business that has been completed in the last 10 years,
- a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and
- a minimum of three years of managerial experience.
You can also join a chapter group in Toronto to meet with AU MBA alumni or attend any events they may be putting on. Please email us for more information.
WHO’S HIRING AU MBA GRADS?
Many organizations and companies are working with over 800 current AU MBA students and MBA alumni in Toronto. AU MBA students and alumni working in Industries such as finance and insurance, information technology, education, and utilities and telecommunications.