In the heart of the prairies, Edmonton is the gateway for all areas of Canada. Education is important in Edmonton, with most of the population holding some form of post-secondary schooling. This leads to strong activity in the health and life services sector. Innovation is also thriving in Edmonton as it hosts some of Canada’s top startup incubators. As a capital city, the provincial and federal government is a top employment sector. Other key industries in Edmonton are finance, education, and telecommunications. By holding an MBA in Edmonton, you are opening the doors to career advancement and new opportunities.
MBA in Edmonton
HOW OUR MBA PROGRAM WORKS
When applying for the MBA program at AU, there are a few different ways you can meet the requirements.
- Having an undergraduate degree plus 3 years of managerial experience,
- having an accepted professional designation (CGA, CPA, PBA, etc.) plus 5 years of managerial experience, or
- having eight years of managerial experience.
Or you can take the accelerated entry route if you have:
- an undergraduate degree in business that has been completed in the last 10 years,
- a GPA of 3.0 or higher, and
- a minimum of 3 years of managerial experience.
You can also join a chapter group in Edmonton to meet with AU MBA alumni or attend any events they may be putting on.
WHO’S HIRING AU MBA GRADS?
Edmonton is host to 450 plus AU MBA Alumni and grads who are working across a variety of sectors such as education, government, health services and telecommunications. Many of the top employers in Edmonton employ AU MBA graduates.