Matt Rahimi, PhD
- Title: Academic Coach, Project Management
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Matt has extensive experience with project-based organizations. He has served in various roles ranging from project management to project sponsorship, business development management, and directorship. Matt has also been involved in the technology field, sitting on a number of boards in technology development and technology commercialization firms, as well as serving on the steering committee of a major R&D project at the University of Calgary.
- PhD – Operations / Strategic Management
- BSc – Petroleum Engineering
EEPM 675 – Essentials of Project Management
APRJ 699 – Applied Project
Matt’s research interests include innovation in project-based organizations, strategic supply chain, and organizational efficiency. He combines his engineering background and many years of industry experience with his academic research to develop applied research works with relevance to both industry and the academia.
Matt is a founding partner at two Calgary-based technology firms. He has worked in project organization in various capacities, including project management, project sponsorship, and director. Matt has consulted for both startup and mature companies in the areas of operational efficiencies and international operations. He is currently responsible for business development activities between Canadian companies and companies in Asia and Latin America.
- Project Procurement, MBA Level
- Strategic Management , MBA level
- Strategic Management, Undergraduate level
- Operations Management, Undergraduate level
- Management Studies, Undergraduate level