As an ICAA member, your designation has taken you far. Now there’s an opportunity to take your career even farther. Athabasca University’s Online MBA for executives program allows you to enhance your knowledge and skills to set new goals, take on new projects and think strategically about your industry, organization and role within your organization. In the AU MBA, you will be applying theory to practice and learning alongside students from the world’s top companies in a variety of industry sectors and levels of management. The AU MBA is designed for the new world of work, bringing together leaders and managers across the globe for a first class educational experience.
What this program offers you:
AU and ICAA have entered into an agreement that enables qualified ICAA members to receive transfer credit and reduced tuition in the Online MBA for executives.
This is a direct transfer of credits based on previous coursework and experience – no additional materials, coursework or examination. ICAAs receive transfer credit for a total of nine (9) credits:
- Financial and Managerial Accounting (FMAC 503)
- Corporate Finance (CFIN 601)
- One (1) Elective
ICAA members receive a reduction from the standard MBA tuition as a result of the nine (9) transfer credits being granted for two core courses and one elective course. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
To be accepted into the MBA under the AU-ICAA partnership, you must meet the following qualifications:
- a bachelor’s degree, your CA designation and at least three years of managerial experience that may include managing people, projects or budgets or professional experience with management level responsibilities,
- your CA designation plus at least five years of managerial experience that may include managing people, projects or budgets or professional experience with management level responsibilities
* The program will be applied to future Chartered Professional Accountants who are members in good standing of the future regulatory body.