Enhance your leadership skills quickly and effectively online, at the time and place that works for you.
Online Leadership and Management Development (LMD) courses provide graduate level professional development opportunities in two ways: scheduled online courses for individuals, and custom-tailored solutions for organizations. They focus on immediate workplace applicability, addressing specific management or leadership skill areas with curriculum adapted from Athabasca University’s (AU) highly successful online MBA for executives.
Our online LMD courses are different than other professional development or executive education options. Our courses are graduate level; structured with course objectives and focused learning outcomes specifically designed for managers and professionals with significant work experience who are poised for advancement.
How courses work
All online LMD courses are four weeks in length and are paced, meaning there are scheduled start and end dates, and assignment deadlines within each course. Courses are also asynchronous—meaning you are never required to be online at a particular time.
Plan to spend eight to twelve hours per week on your studies.
- Direct and immediate applicability of management theory to practice in the workplace
- Open registration—no application required
- Online flexibility lets you learn at the times and places best for you
- Proven collaborative format provides high levels of peer and instructor interaction
- Transfer credit to the online MBA program—three LMD courses can be transferred as one online elective
- Eligible for inclusion in the Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Leadership and Management (PBDLM).