Build your leadership skills quickly, at the times and places that work for you.
Online Leadership and Management Development (LMD) courses provide graduate level professional development opportunities in two ways: scheduled courses for individuals, and custom-tailored solutions for organizations. They focus on immediate workplace applicability, addressing specific management or leadership skill areas with curriculum adapted from AU’s highly successful online Executive MBA program.
LMD courses are designed for managers and professionals with significant work experience who are poised for advancement.
- Direct applicability of management theory to the workplace
- Online flexibility lets you learn at the times and places best for you
- Proven collaborative format provides high levels of peer and instructor interaction
- Paced delivery—set start, end, and assignment dates—ensures you stay on track and get the most out of discussions
- Transfer credit to the AU online Executive MBA program—three LMD courses can be transferred as one online elective
- Eligible for inclusion in the Post Baccalaureate Diploma in Leadership and Management (PBDLM).