Entrepreneurial studies are for those who want to become entrepreneurs, those who have already started a small firm and want to improve their entrepreneurial skills, and those who have a general interest in entrepreneurship and the birth and growth of a new enterprise.
Courses cover a range of topics designed to increase student understanding of what it takes to succeed as an entrepreneur.
Topic Related Journals in Athabasca University Library
- Administrative Sciences Quarterly
- Sloan Management Review
- Harvard Business Review
- Interfaces (from INFORMS)
- OR/MS Today (from INFORMS) – magazine partly available online
- McKinsey Quarterly
- International Journal of Operations & Production Management
- Operations Research (INFORMS)
- Management Science (INFORMS)